Terms and Conditions of Use
It is a necessary requirement for the purchase of products offered on this site, to read and accept the following Terms and Conditions that are then written. The use of our services as well as the purchase of our products will imply that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use in this document. All products that are offered by our website could be created, collected, sent or presented by a third web page and in that case they would be subject to its own Terms and Conditions. In some cases, to acquire a product, it will be necessary to register with the user, with input of reliable personal data and definition of a password.
The user can choose and change the password for his account management access at any time, in case he has registered and that is necessary for the purchase of any of our products. Our website does not assume responsibility in case you deliver this key to third parties.
All purchases and transactions carried out through this website are subject to a process of confirmation and verification, which could include stock verification and product availability, validation of the payment method, validation of the invoice (if any) and compliance with the conditions required by the selected payment method. In some cases an email verification may be required.
The price of the products offered in this Online Shop is valid only on purchases made on this website.
EL POZO CORÍN S.L. through its website grants a license for users to use the products that are sold on this website according to the Terms and Conditions described in this document.
If you apply (for sale of software, templates, or other product design and programming) you can not place one of our products, modified or unmodified, on a CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind.
You may not declare intellectual or exclusive ownership of any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are owned by content providers. Unless otherwise specified, our products are provided without any warranty, express or implied. In no way will this company be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses resulting from the use or inability to use our products.
REFUND POLICY AND GUARANTEE
In the case of products that are non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do not make refunds after the product is shipped, you have the responsibility to understand before buying it. We ask that you read carefully before buying. We only make exceptions with this rule when the description does not fit the product. There are some products that could have warranty and possibility of refund but this will be specified when buying the product. In such cases the warranty will only cover factory faults and will only be effective when the product has been used correctly. The warranty does not cover damage or damage caused by misuse. The terms of the warranty are associated with manufacturing and operating failures under normal product conditions and will only become effective if the equipment has been used properly. This includes:
– According to the technical specifications indicated for each product.
– In environmental conditions according to the specifications specified by the manufacturer.
– In specific use for the function with which it was designed from the factory.
– Under electric operating conditions in accordance with the specifications and tolerances indicated.
Customer purchase may be deferred for anti-fraud checking. It can also be suspended for longer for more rigorous investigation, to avoid fraudulent transactions.
This website www.alisne.es guarantees that the personal information you send has the necessary security. The data entered by user or in case of requiring a validation of orders will not be delivered to third parties, unless it must be disclosed in compliance with a court order or legal requirements.
Subscription to e-mail bulletins is voluntary and could be selected at the time of creating your account.
EL POZO CORÍN S.L. reserves the right to change or modify these terms without prior notice.
In compliance with article 5 of Law 15/1999, which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, you are informed of the following:
- The personal data that are collected from you will be incorporated into a file whose head is EL POZO CORÍN, S.L. “CASAS DE ALISNÉ”. The collection of data has the purpose of being able to carry out a correct management of the client during his stay in Casas de Alisné.
- The provision of the requested data or the answers to questions that may be asked during the collection of data are mandatory, as the information requested is essential for their accommodation.
- In any case, you have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, determined by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13.
- In order to exercise the mentioned rights, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating in the subject “Protection of Data”.
- To grant consent to the collection of your data, you must accept the conditions and terms.