Information about cookies use
Cookies are short information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to facilitate requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to preserve user data for other future services that can be retained for an indefinite period (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be by themselves or by third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the navigation of the user and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, shopping, completing forms, inscriptions, security, providing functionalities (videos , social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate profiles of navigation with the objective aim to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the web.
- Customed advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the web based on user behavior and browsing habits, from where you get your profile and allows you to customize the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.
Alisné uses technical cookies, personalization and analysis of its own and third parties, which in no case treat personal data but capture navigation habits for advertising purposes. Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, we have requested your consent for its use.
ln any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult in the Help of your browser or in the pages of support of the same:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com